Here are some ideas to make the most of your cooking day:
- Plan Plan Plan. If you’re using a pre-made plan, you MUST read through the ENTIRE plan before beginning. You don’t want any surprises on your cooking day.
- Buy extra chicken. Once you are cleaning chicken, you might as well clean/cut as much as you need. You can also store chicken in storage bags with desired marinades and vegetables.
- If you have a large family or just want to have more in your freezer, then double the menu plan.
- If you like the idea of KosherOAMC, but don’t have an entire day to dedicate, you can divide the menu plan into 2 or even 3 days.
- If you like larger kugels, make 1 9×13 pan instead of 2 8×8 pans.
Until next time,