Since it ‘s not always possible to cook for an entire month on your cooking day, you’ll need to come up with some quick and easy dinners to put on the table. Here are some ideas I came up with that work for our family.
- Breaded fish- I buy the frozen kind. Makes dinner’s easy for me.
- Chicken-less nuggets from Trader Joe’s
- Chicken fajita
- Falafel- it’s really easy to make your own falafel balls, or you can go with the frozen ones. Either way, this is a great dinner!
- Morning star burgers
- Pancakes- who said you can’t have breakfast for dinner?
- Salmon/Tuna croquettes
- Scrambled eggs/ omelets
- Stir fry with rice
- Tuna noodle casserole
- Vegetarian chili- Tabachnik’s is really good. Just make a plate with rice, layer cheese and then the chili and you have yourself a really yummy dinner.
For sides to serve with these dinner ideas, see my post on Supplement with Sides and click here to see more main dish ideas and recipes.
Until next time,