Ahhh, winter Shabboses. They’re back! Every Friday night, after dinner we have family game night. I didn’t even realize this until my kids pointed it out… they were so excited for Shabbos to start early!
The last time I made a list like this, my kids were much younger and now that they’re older we play actual games! The toys aren’t forgotten, but now we have more options.
With Chanuka here and early, cold Shabbosim in full swing, I thought I’d share our top picks:
(1) Top Trumps (2) Trouble (3) Monopoly Junior (4) Sushi Go! (5) Rummikub (6) Sorry!
What games do you enjoy playing with your kids on Shabbos?
And don’t forget about yourselves! See my previous year’s gift guides for working moms:
- 2016 – 8 Great Gifts for Working Moms
- 2015 – 8 Perfect Gifts for a Working Mom Like Me
- 2014 – Hot, Homemade Lunch at Work (when I bought myself my Lunch Crock Food Warmer)
Additional Chanuka posts you may enjoy:
- 3 Ways Working Parents Can Make Chanuka Special
- Freezer Cooking for Chanuka
- Chanuka Vacation and Chanuka Plays?
Until next time,