My sister had this chicken at her friend Esther’s house and couldn’t stop talking about how good it was.
Jason’s Flavored Bread Crumbs
1 large onion
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup boiling water
½ cup ketchup
¾ cup brown sugar
- Clean chicken
- Wet chicken with water and then cover in bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken for 35 minutes at 375°
- Sauté onion with garlic powder
- In a small saucepan mix together the water, ketchup, brown sugar and bring to a boil
- Add onions to saucepan and mix together.
- Pour mixture over chicken and continue to cook for another 25 minutes uncovered (or until ready).
Until next time,