Tuna / Salmon Croquettes
- 2 cans of salmon/tuna fish drained
- 2/3 cups of unsalted matzo meal
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- frozen peas and carrots
In a medium sized bowl, mix the tuna/salmon with the matzo meal, mayonnaise, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, minced onion and salt.
Mix well and form into patties, recipe should make 8 but when we make them it is more like 12-15 patties.
Heat oil in skillet, and when oil is hot place patties in pan working in batches if necessary.
Fry for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and flip.
Remove from heat and enjoy!
Until next time,