I came across this recipe one cold winter day while I was sitting at my desk wishing for a hot lunch. I always keep oatmeal at my desk, but just wasn’t in the mood for it. Luckily I stumbled upon this soup mix. It’s the perfect lunch for a cold winter day!
Here are the ingredients you need:
I poured all the ingredients into a container like this:
After you mix it all together, it looks like this:
Just combine 1/4 cup of the potato instant soup mix with 1 cup of hot water. Let sit for a minute, give a stir and you’ve got a nice hot bowl of soup!
Instant Potato Soup Mix
- 2.5 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chicken soup mix
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Mix all ingredients and store in dry place.
When ready to eat, pour 1/4 cup soup mix into bowl and add 1 cup hot water. Let stand for 1 minute and enjoy!
Until next time,