Can you believe I started blogging a year and half ago? When I first started I was a bit skeptical that I’d be able to keep it up and tried a bunch of different ideas. I finally decided to blog about being a frum working mom and since I didn’t come across many other blogs in that genre I figured I’d try it out. Whether or not I had any followers didn’t really matter. I was just blogging for fun and knew that at the very least my family was reading it- even if it was out of obligation 😉
I don’t think I ever really shared the reasons for my blog, so here goes (reasons are shared in jest and are not meant to be taken too seriously!):
- Everyone else I knew had a blog, so I wanted one too.
- It’s cheaper than therapy. When I’m having a bad day and need to vent, I just blog about it. No one wanted to hear my complaints in real life, so it’s basically the same venting with a better outcome, since some of my readers commiserate with me.
- A place to store some of my most-used recipes. Check them out here!
- It reminds me of my past accomplishments. When things get tough, I read back at some of the posts on how I coped in hectic situations and I’m proud of myself for it.
- Maybe I can actually help someone. It always helps to know you’re not alone; whatever your situation is.
So, my question to you is… why do you read this blog?
Until next time,