Last year I bought myself a gift. Remember my lunch crock-pot? I still use it almost every single day. It was the best purchase I’ve made and I don’t think I can top it this year.
Since I don’t think I’ll be buying myself any gifts this year I thought it would be fun to list out the perfect gifts for a busy working mom. When our favorite gift giving holiday rolls around I won’t be disappointed if I don’t get gifts, but if you asked me what I’d want, I’d know exactly what to say.
8 Perfect Gifts For a Working Mom
- Shabbos take out… delivered.
- A night off… where I don’t have to do homework or bedtime and can roam around whatever store I want without being rushed.
- A magazine subscription to a magazine of my choice.
- Gift card to Target or Barnes and Noble (even a $5 gift card would make me happy! ).
- A special dessert (my favorites include anything Entenmann’s, ice cream, Reeses peanut butter cups). Anything from the supermarket will do.
- A morning in bed by myself (no kids). Not getting up until 12pm. This one’s completely FREE!
- New linen… ours are faded and worn out. This is a practical option for a gift. I don’t want to splurge, but if someone would do it for me, who am I to stop them? Also note that this would be a great gift in conjunction with the one mentioned above (#6).
- A professional 90-minute massage. Don’t think I need to explain this one.
So, what would you like for Chanuka?
Until next time,